Friday, July 15, 2011

You Pick, I Buy

One of my most favorite spaces by the women, Amanda and Jolene, at Domicile ID


Have you visited the One Kings Lane Tastemaker sales yet? There's something very reassuring and secretly delightful about shopping a sale that has been curated by the most stylish in the industry! The TradHome Domicile Interior Design sale is going on now, and I can see why these talented ladies are so successful. They have a major eye for uniquities (I'm not sure that's a word, but we're going to make it one) and stand out pieces that will make you want to break out the plastic in a flash!

Amanda and Jolene have impressive experience ranging from Kelly Wearstler to Gensler. To learn more about Domicile ID and to see the rest of this most fabulous space, click here.
Unknown said...

I am smitten with that office space!

Post a Comment